I was wondering the other day what it meant when I noticed that I had stopped wondering. Where and when did I stop hearing the voices challenging my thoughts, my views, my way of thinking? I must admit I miss hearing them and I miss the wondering about the depth of what it means to be a child of my Abba Father God.
Maybe the relationship is similar to my relationship to God. My Father does not force me to hear the voice of His Spirit even as that inner voice does not force me to hear the questions, the wonder, the realization of the possibility of living the empty form of programs rather than the intimacy of a love relationship.
So, today, I will endeavor to be still and hear the voice again, to be still and know that He is God and I am His child.
Wanderer101
The Watching World
They shall know us by our love!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment