The Watching World

The Watching World
They shall know us by our love!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Motives

A man must learn to understand the motives of human beings, their
illusions, and their sufferings. Albert Einstein
I was recently struck by the thought of all the various forces that are at work in my life. I have been impacted by so many events, situations, people, things I have read, and all sorts of other ways, some consciously and probably the vast majority subconsciously. And yet regardless of how they happened, they are at work. And as hard as it is for me to comprehend this vast array, it is even a more awesome task to begin to think about it in the lives of those that are around me. But I am convinced that until I begin to comprehend the motives of those with whom I interact, I will not be able to join them on the journey. If I am going to be a healer on the journey I must make this a priority both in my life and in the lives of those with whom God brings me in contact.
Wanderer101

No comments: